TB 117 Fire Rating
All Cape seating with the exception of most polypropylene chairs, the Cube Series and Pablo Series fillings/polyurethane foams comply with California Technical Bulletin 117 (TB 117) fire code. Most fabrics today also meet the TB 117 standard, we recommend contacting the specified fabric company for reassurance.
- Cube and Pablo Series to meet TB 117-ADD LIST: $75.00
- Inquires for our polypropylene models please contact Cape or a local representative.
TB 117-2013 Fire Rating
The addition of the below enables all of our upholstered products to comply with TB 117-2013.
- Fire rated lacquer is used on all wood framing, all seat and back panels
- TB 117 Fire rated foam
- Kevlar is placed between all fabrics and foam as an insurance
- Add $ 225.00 List per chair (Side Chairs, Arm Chairs, Desk Chairs, Lounges with Metal Frames)
- Add $ 310.00 List per chair (Lounge Chairs with Wood Framing, Sofa’s with Metal Framing)
- Add $ 500.00 List per Sofa (2 Seat Sofa’s)